What we are looking for
We’re looking for an Electrician/Improver to join the team. The role is full-time meaning that the candidate must be flexible as a significant amount of our work is in London. The right candidate would have electrical experience with a lust to want to learn more, some training will be given and ongoing training to keep up with tech. The office is based in Colchester but will be moving to Chelmsford by the end of 2018.
You will be expected to:
- Work on your own using your own initiative as well as alongside our existing Electricians.
- Carry out surveys when required and discuss relevant options with our office coordinator.
- Flexible approach to working in both domestic and commercial environments.
- Attend training in smart integration and electric car charging.
- Full Driving license clean (21 and over due to insurance)
- Computer skills
- Happy to work alone when required
- Competent problem solver
- Can-do attitude
- Calm and presentable personality
- An eye for detail.
In return we offer:
- 21 days + Bank holidays per year
- Fuel card
We look forward to hearing from you!
All applications for electrician jobs should be sent to email@example.com with the job title as the subject.